Saturday 5 March 2011

Maggy May was a Whore

 Works in Progress

Top one- 15" x 25"
This is the one I've been layering ip for about two weeks to purposefully peel away from the aluminium. It's finally ready to peel so just psyching myself up to do it :S
I like the patterning on it though- I like the alternating coulours and the comb of the colours. They are both metal glosses so super reflective. I like the shape it creates at the bottom. So, we shall just have to see when I get the balls together to peel it off!

This one is roughly 13" x 53".
Masked areas not visibly yet- still got the tape on it at this point. Black Spray paint and then blue acrylic. I like this transition thing from a more electic to a mor subtle colour, like the green one from before.
Done a bit more work on this one since this picture- making the transition more smooth and putting some texture into the blue.

Jobs a good 'un.

Ho x

No comments:

Post a Comment